NUFFNANG

Monday 27 January 2014

I am still Menteri Besar, says Abdul Khalid

I am still Menteri Besar, says Abdul Khalid

BY SHERIDAN MAHAVERA
JANUARY 27, 2014
"I am still the Selangor Menteri Besar and I am not going anywhere," said Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim (pic) on speculation that he is resigning.
Abdul Khalid also said there have been no discussions with PKR supremo Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim on the latter replacing him as menteri besar.
He also said he has not received any word from the Selangor palace on any change to the menteri besar's post, stressing that the palace has to be informed of such critical changes to the state's administration.
"I strongly deny these rumours and I hope that the media is more careful in its speculation. Do your research first. There is a process that has to be done first if change was to take place.
"I have spoken to him (Anwar) before, but our discussions were on other matters. This (Abdul Khalid's resignation) did not crop up," the Selangor MB said while distributing oranges in Klang today.

source : mi

No comments: