NUFFNANG

Tuesday 20 January 2015

[TUN DR MAHATHIR ON] ... WESTERN JUSTICE / PERKASA

[TUN DR MAHATHIR ON] ... WESTERN JUSTICE / PERKASA

1. I am against war. I am against killing people. I don’t think it is Islamic. So I join the French people in mourning the death of twelve members of the staff of Charlie Hebdo.
2. I condemn the killings. But I condemn also the killing of Iraqis, Afghans, Arabs etc. They did not do anything to harm the soldiers, or their families. At least the babies, the children, the sick and the old had done nothing to deserve being killed. But they were killed. Nobody demonstrated in sympathy with their families over their loss.
3. Are the Iraqis, the Afghans and the Palestine Arabs not of the human race? Is killing hundreds of thousands of them okay but not 12 Frenchmen? If they have a bad leader, should they be killed, their countries devastated and civil war unleashed upon them.
4. I do not ask for justice from those who are mighty. Might is always right. But don’t preach to us about human rights, about the right to insult people, about free speech and freedom of the press. Just go on killing the people you label as terrorists along with the hundreds of thousands collaterals. That is justice.
5. History repeats ifself. You killed the natives by the millions because you wanted their land. There is no change. You are still killing them so as to rid them of their bad leaders, so they will become democratic. It is a great mission. People should understand and appreciate. You are just being helpful.
6. There are 1.4 billion Muslims in the world. Mostly they accept their fate. But two Muslims killed their tormentors, for denigrating their prophet. This is intolerable. Kill them. Then go after the others. Justice (Western style) will be done.
PERKASA…
7. On another note, there was a news report that I had apparently “parted ways” with Perkasa because I was “uneasy with the group’s direction”.
8. I must say that there is no basis to my distancing myself from Perkasa. For starters I am not formally attached to them.
9. However, I must admit that I do support their views. Especially when it comes to reacting against extremist views of the non-Malays.
10. During my time as Prime Minister such groups did not exist. And Perkasa would not have existed had it not been for the rise in extremist views among the non-Malays, questioning Malay rights and privileges when Malays themselves did not question the rights of non-Malays nor denied the privileges accorded them in the Constitution.
11. If at all, I may have shared with Perkasa some of my ideas and my thoughts may have coincided with theirs.
source : che det

No comments: