NUFFNANG

Thursday 26 February 2015

[HOT!! DAP WILL LOSE PJ IN NEXT GE!!?] ... PJ resident frustration with DAP

[HOT!! DAP WILL LOSE PJ IN NEXT GE!!?] ... PJ resident frustration with DAP



I am an ordinary Malaysian. I come from a lower middle class family. Although I take special interest in the political climate of our nation, it is meaningless in my day to day affairs.

I am curious about Altantuya’s murder. I am confused about Anwar Ibrahim’s prosecution. I am worried about PAS-DAP bickering over hudud. I am sad over the demise of Nik Aziz. However, being curious, confused, worried and sad over the happenings around us doesn’t put food on the table nor does it ease the burden of our daily life.

I apologise if I sound like a simpleton but I AM an ordinary Malaysian and this IS the truth.



My biggest issues are the rising cost of food and services; the water disruption; massive traffic on the roads; our messy education system; my children’s heavy school bags; the increase in house rental (don’t get me started on property prices!); the increase in break-ins in my neighbourhood.

In every general election, I voted for the candidate and party whom I thought would fight to ease my burden and improve my life.

But guess what? Nothing has changed.

It boils my blood to read about my elected representative talk poppycock about issues which do not contribute to my well-being. Endless criticism on a closed case. Raising doubts over conspiracy allegations. Non-stop complaints of ignorant, greedy, power mad, corrupt politicians, religious scholars, etc.

What utter rubbish!


Day in, day out, it is always about what’s best for the party. These people seem to have brainwashed many into believing that the only way to improve the fate of our country is by standing by the struggle of the party.

Hello, can’t you see the struggle of the rakyat?

While you continuously bicker about everything and anything, we are the ones who are screwed up left, right, front, back, top and bottom.

During your election campaigns, you spoke highly about people power. You said we could change the fate of our nation. JOM UBAH!

If rakyat is the true power, why aren’t you focusing your attention on us? Why are our needs ignored?

Funnier yet, instead of helping us, you now turn the tables seeking us to help you. Are you on some sort of medication?

While you are focused on Sirul, Najib, Hadi, Anwar, hudud, 1MDB and what not, we are running our lives in auto mode. While you are flying around in your red undies and cape, trying to become a hero you are obviously not, we are enslaving ourselves.

I don’t know who screwed who in the murder case. I don’t know who screwed who in the sodomy case. But you have been screwing us every single day since we voted for you.

For god’s sake, snap out of it!

What improvement can take place when all you do is play the finger pointing game?

He did this. He did that. But you know. The question is, what did YOU do?

You have got to realise that the future of the country lies with us, the people. So stop waiting for things to criticise about. You are not a news reporter. You are a leader. So lead.

Now don’t get me wrong. I am not lazy to fight for change, for a better Malaysia. I am all for it. But please lah, don’t do it at the expense of the rakyat like me.

The high class and the upper middle class might have nothing to lose.

With steady incomes, children enrolled in private institutions, foreign INVESTMENTS, secure jobs, secure properties and secure connections everywhere, I am sure life is a jolly good ride.

They have the means to sit down and cheer as they watch the two big brothers wrestle in their clown suits.

People like me who think luxury in life is sipping a cup of hot latte once a month – we are the ones feeling the pinch. But wait, if it hurts someone like me who can still afford to pay my bills and drink my lattes, what about those who are much more deprived than I?

What are our ‘saviours’ doing to help them? 


Jom Ubah? My foot.

Nothing, no one, no government, no leader, no party is too big, or more important than the people. Now please, you Ubah and do something for the people!"

* This posting came from a PJ resident Whats App group and was forwarded to us by a retired state police chief

source : another brick in the wall

No comments: