NUFFNANG

Thursday 25 July 2013

To Stupid Malaysians; Yours sincerely Anwar Ibrahim

To Stupid Malaysians; Yours sincerely Anwar Ibrahim

Yuktes Vijay – When I write about Anwar Ibrahim, people come to a conclusion that I am a turncoat who is being paid millions by BN to defame Anwar. The truth is however, I am not defaming Anwar but merely describing him. A description based on my personal experiences with him, stories told to me by his close aides and most importantly secrets that were shared with me by his long time lawyer.
I know what being dishonest and disloyal is. Perfectly aware as I have been a victim myself. But, the difference here is, if I remain mum, this con man by the name of Anwar Ibrahim will ruin the nation. I don’t mind the Opposition ruling Malaysia to be honest, but with a different choice of Prime Minister.
A good number of my friends had atteneded the 1st rally in Kelana Jaya post General Election Results. Aptly called “Blackout”, the crowds were thronging to show what true Malaysians they are. And when I said aptly previously, it doesn’t mean that I agree with Anwar but feel that he has rightly descrbied the blackout in all the heads of the rally participants.
Firstly, have a look at this tweet by Anwar Ibrahim.
On the 5th of May, which was the polling day, at 6.57pm itself he had tweeted that PR has won the elections which prompt 1300 RTs. So you can imagine the reach that this single lie had generated.
But come, I will show you directly and blatantly what kind of a liar this Anwar is. How he knowingly cons people just to realize his dreams of becoming Malaysia’s first bisexual Prime Minister.
Kindly have a look at this source in order to verify my claims. It is not from EC’s website but Malaysiakini.com. Unless you want to argue with me Mkini is a Government tool too.
“ source : http://live.undi.info/ ”
[6.55pm: Lim Kit Siang (DAP) is still trailing Abdul Ghani Othman (BN)  in Gelang Patah, Johor.
BN - 2,237
DAP - 1,382]
And 10-12 minutes after that tweet by Anwar, have a look at the election results update in Lembah Pantai from the same source :
[7.10pm: Nurul Izzah Anwar (PKR) is trailing far behind Raja Nong Chik Zainal Abidin (BN) in Lembah PantaiKuala Lumpur, in early vote count.
BN - 1,783
PKR - 76
Independent – 1]
 Hence assuming if Anwar Ibrahim is right, then what happened in these two constituencies? Did Anwar use his China Dolls to swing votes for both his ally and daughter to win?
Any Malaysian that went for the “Blackout” rallies can clarify to me how can Anwar know that the elections was won by Pakatan? Please enlighten this turncoat cum traitor. Please!
I will post every single fraud and lie of Anwar with regards to the General Elections. My challenge to anyone who loves to put a label on me, those wonderful judges of character who have been very vocal against me, please tell me and fight me as to my claims. Remember this time, all my claims are from ONLINE SOURCES only, so no complains of ethics to can be used now.
Ambiga, Anwar’s new darling, should answer all the allegations that I am about to throw at Anwar now. He made sure that a fake MC was submitted on his behest in Court for Bersih 3 trial and this is merely part 1 of the chronicles of Anwar as to the General Elections.
High time for Bersih to come out in the open and say it is an Opposition stooge, Anwar play toy.

source : AIDC

No comments: