NUFFNANG

Sunday 30 August 2009

Khalid..pening kepala tak jadi MB Selangor?

Khalid..pening kepala tak jadi MB Selangor?

ts-khalid-ibrahim

I often go to the MPH bookstore and tremendously amazed by the author of the book “… for dummies”. They sell very good books all across the world and got displayed in television quite often especially in film.

The book “… for dummies” is a basic guide for all things just what you needed if you are up to something. For example Hacking for dummies (which was introduced by my friend Maharajatoga) but unfortunately I don’t like it since it is too long to read. Other than that, they also have Money for Dummies, Cooking for Dummies and the list goes on.

To these publishes, I wonder they should be doing a new guidance book entitled “Forming Government for Dummies” whenever they got a chance to visit Pakatan states such as Selangor. The government of Selangor under the head of Khalid Ibrahim is facing so much trouble recently. Too bad I am Selangorian born and I do concern for the survival of my beloved state.

After very much troublesome occurred here, well I would not list out the problem since it is too many and you should already know about it, what Khalid needs is a long break or vacation. Ah, he had asked for Pelabuhan Klang Reps Badrul Hisham to go for vacation or perhaps to resign from his post as Pelabuhan Klang Reps, without realizing that he is the one who should do the same thing.

Badrul Hisham is my neighbor in my village, Kg.Raja Uda, Klang. His house is separated by mine with just another house. I don’t know him well but my parents and my aunt do. They say Badrul is good friend, but he is incompetent to serve as their Reps. I can’t assure whether this is true or not but one thing for sure his house transformed and he bought so many new cars right after he got elected in the last general election. Wonder where he got the money with his RM 3,500 per month salary.

You are saying this new government is clean? Just look at what happened to Khalid’s cow issue and his Toyota Lexus maintenance scandal. What I mean here is both governments are corrupt. So don’t say Pakatan is cleaner than the BN. All are the same. I didn’t deny Zakaria’ mansion and Khir Million of Ringgit house in Shah Alam. I hate that too. But the comparison that should be made is which government is bringing us good development.

Pakatan Rakyat? I don’t think so.

I see a lot of woes happened after this state fall under Pakatan’s settlement. I still remember long time ago before the Pakatan Rakyat took over the power in the 4 states. They usually said like this;

“Bodoh BN! Tak tau tadbir negeri, Rakyat merana, pemimpin buta mata, buta hati! Kaut keuntungan berbillion-billion, masuk perut anak menantu, negara hancur!”

Now I know. It is not easy to run a state. Before they are in, they think them going to be better if they are in. Unfortunately history proves them to be wrong. They are even worse than the previous government.

I am going to vote for the first time in the next GE-13, insyaAllah by God’s will. And I want to change this government. Are my fellow Selangorian with me?

source : writtenbyhim.wordpress.com

No comments: