[THE PLOT THICKENS] ... Jho Low Ready To Cut A Deal?
- Jho Low ‘ready to talk’
- says many other Malaysians get away with ..money running into billions
- Jho Low..had enough of being scapegoat for billions debts by MOF arm
- He’s ready to talk, he implied in interview with Euromoney
- at his Jynwel Capital in a high-rise lair in downtown Central Hong Kong.
- ready to point finger at others
- Jho Low repeated he has no decision making powers at 1MDB
- and no links with the company.
- Again, he’s “ready to talk”.
- "..it has gotten to a point where it has become ridiculous,” he said.
- Jho Low said many people get away with billions
- implying nothing happens to them
- I say, ‘It’s very simple. There’s a Board. Who is the shareholder?”
- did not disclose when he would be ready to talk
- to “defend himself” and reveal all
- including as he said, pointing the fingers of blame at others
My comments : Sounds like a wayang. Plenty tai chi here : Jho Low says ‘It’s very simple. There’s a Board. Who is the shareholder?”
Technically he is right. Anak muda ini pandai cakap. Padan muka. There is a Board of Directors - made up of seasoned koporat types. What were they doing? Sleeping? Tak faham bisnes?
There is a shareholder - the Ministry of Finance. What were they doing? Sleeping? Closing one eye?
Jho Low did not disclose when he would be ready to talk.
Wow. This is a clever guy.
to “defend himself” and reveal all
Wow. To reveal all. If he reveals all, other people can also get burnt.
So when will he talk? Well that could depend on whether anyone is willing to cut a deal.
Say a new PM takes over. The first order of the day will be to get to the bottom of this caper. Where is the money?
A proper and really independent investigating team will have to be assembled. Maybe warrants of arrest will be issued. All this must happen once a new PM takes over.
- In such event what will happen to Jho Low?
- What will happen to his family owned companies ?
- Will Jho Low agree to cooperate in exchange for endless laddoo and jilebi?
- Surely Crystal champaigne cannot last forever.
My reading is Jho Low wants someone to talk to him. Maybe to cut a deal.
When you have too many hoods squeezed into the same getaway car, someone is bound to f@rt. Its a question of time. Then the stink will seep out. This is what is happening.
And where is Jho Low? at his Jynwel Capital in a high-rise lair in downtown Central Hong Kong.
My advice to Jho Low is take very good care of your health in Hong Kong. Eat less and try to sleep well though that may not be easy.
Do consider plastic surgery.
Your passport bila expire? You may have to come home to Malaysia to renew it. Unless...
Some countries also offer instant citizenship.
I watch the good guy bad guy movies too. The scripts are usually the same.