NUFFNANG

Wednesday 3 June 2015

[#NAJIBISCRACKINGUP : NAJIB! FIFA PRESIDENT BLATTER RESIGNED! READ PART OF HIS STATEMENT ON HIS RESIGNATION AND LEARN FROM HIM!]... 

[#NAJIBISCRACKINGUP : NAJIB! FIFA PRESIDENT BLATTER RESIGNED! READ PART OF HIS STATEMENT ON HIS RESIGNATION AND LEARN FROM HIM!]... 

"I have been reflecting deeply about my presidency and about the 40 years in which my life has been inextricably bound to FIFA and the great sport of football. I cherish FIFA more than anything and I want to do only what is best for FIFA and for football. I felt compelled to stand for re-election, as I believed that this was the best thing for the organisation. That election is over, but FIFA's challenges are not. FIFA needs a profound overhaul.
"While I have a mandate from the membership of FIFA, I do not feel that I have a mandate from the entire world of football -- the fans, the players, the clubs, the people who live, breathe and love football as much as we all do at FIFA.
"Therefore, I have decided to lay down my mandate at an extraordinary elective Congress. I will continue to exercise my functions as FIFA President until that election"
Source : espnfc

No comments: