NUFFNANG

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Muhyiddin knew about his sacking as Deputy Prime Minister an hour before the world when Prime Minister Najib just nodded in reply.

Muhyiddin knew about his sacking as Deputy Prime Minister an hour before the world when Prime Minister Najib just nodded in reply.




KUALA LUMPUR: Sacked Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin, also Umno Deputy President, knew that he would no longer be in the Cabinet after a reshuffle, just an hour before the rest of the world.

Speaking at a media conference in his house at Bukit Damansara on Wednesday, Muhyiddin said the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) called him at 11.30am on Tuesday. “I was on my way to Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan when I received the phone call,” said Muhyiddin. “I went to meet Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak at 12 in the afternoon.”

“I asked him ‘do you have anything to say to me?’ He (Najib) kept quiet. I asked him again: ‘Is it about the Cabinet reshuffle, and he nodded.”

Muhyiddin said he asked him again: “Am I not in the list of the new Cabinet?”

“He nodded again.”

Muhyiddin said: “Thank you”.

Najib then held a press conference at the PMO at 1.30pm and revealed a new Cabinet line-up minus Muhyiddin.

Muhyiddin who was Deputy Prime Minister was apparently sacked from his position after he made a speech last Sunday during an Umno Cheras event calling on the Prime Minister to tell the public the truth about the controversial 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).



 Source :

No comments: