NUFFNANG

Thursday 13 June 2019

Haziq claims he was forced to deny it was minister in video

Haziq claims he was forced to deny it was minister in video




PETALING JAYA: The man who confessed to being in the viral sex video has claimed he was forced to deny that it was Economic Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali in the video.
Muhammad Haziq Abdul Aziz lamented at how his sworn testimony has made him question the sincerity of the "new government in pursuing reformasi", adding that he was accused by Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad of having a political agenda after making the confession.
Muhammad Haziq claimed that after waiting for an hour, a man named Hilman met him at the Zest Restaurant in Marriot Putrajaya.
"He forced me to deny that it was you in the viral video and asked me to lie for you. I asked for more time to consult my parents and this angered him. After I refused, he made threats and said 'This will be shut down within 48 hours with or without my help to lie.
"It broke me that Azmin Ali, the man I looked up to, chose to tie his loose ends rather than owning up to his mistakes," he said on his Facebook page on Thursday (June 13).
Muhammad Haziq also accused Azmin of being the one who had recorded those videos for his own personal collection during the times they were together on numerous occasions.

He added that they were both together at the Grand Continental Kuching three years ago, and then at Pullman Kuching during Pemilihan Parti in October last year.
"We did it again in Grand Hyatt KL during your stint as Menteri Pengiring to the Sultan of Brunei in March this year and our recent encounter at Fourpoint Sandakan last month," he said.
Muhammad Haziq also said he was worried that more videos would be leaked, adding that Azmin had the luxury to deny that it was him whereas his future was "over".
"You even have the Prime Minister pledging his full support before any formal investigation had been done. Only the truth can set me free as I am concerned for the safety of my family and mine.
"I hope the public will see you as who you truly are – manipulative and have immense influence all together with your henchmen Hilman, Afif, Zuraida and the rest of your inner circle that are motivated by greed and power," he said.

Related stories:

source : thestar

No comments: