NUFFNANG

Friday 19 July 2013

Yuktes : Reply Sankara


Yuktes : Reply Sankara

sir,
read your lie about me Jumping to BN and about you and I not being in touch since i left..
maybe you should check your email to refresh your memory
if you wanted to act and sound like a politician,you should have taken the Kelana Jaya seat offer..would have me saved me the hassle of negotiating
stop telling people lies and if you get personal,ours is going to paint a nasty sub plot in this fight against Anwar n Oppo
you have a past and so do I ; so it shall remain locked unless you intend to open the closet
lets meet in court if you are unhappy ; you send legal notices to washing machines salesman to postman when they upset you
why hesitating? come sue but remember you know how good am i with my law
say hiie to ben zainal
all the best
yuktes vijay
source : AIDC 

No comments: